Mylar Mirror Assembly Instructions - Vertical with Rolling Base
All Mirror Panels come with two pre-installed aluminum angle brackets for wall mounting. Remove these brackets if you are using the mirror base. Keep the clear plastic sheet over the mirror face to help protect it while mounting the bases.
1) Open "X Brace" and secure ends to nuts on T-Bars using the four Hex bolts provided. Put screws in all the way but only finger tight to allow adjustment when attaching Bumper Guard.
2) Attach Bumper Guard to short tabs in T-Bar using the four countersunk screws provided. Place rounded corner of bumper plate away from square tube of T-Bar. Tighten these countersunk screws completely with a #3 Phillips-head screwdriver.
3) Now tighten the four Hex bolts with a 9/16" wrench.
4) Hand tighten wheels to the welded nuts on the bottom of the T-Bar, then use a 1/2" wrench to securely tighten wheels.
5) Have a helper hold Mirror Panel centered on base with plastic cover still taped on face (Remove tape from plastic only where you are screwing.) Side edges of mirror frame should be centered and flush with ends of the bumper plate. Use screw gun with
#2 bit to drive four 1 1/2" self-drilling screws through the holes in square tube of T-Bar and Mirror Panel's aluminum frame. Be careful not to over tighten screws. Do not press excessively on mirror surface.
6) Repeat process of using screw gun with #2 bit to drive three 3/4" self-drilling screws through the holes in Bumper Guard, securing the Bumper Guard to the bottom of Mirror Panel frame. Do not over tighten screws.
7) Plastic protective cover may now be removed from Mirror Panel.