Utility Flooring Interlocking Rubber Tiles
Interlocking Rubber Utility Flooring
Click any image to enlarge
Our Utility Flooring (interlocking rubber floor tiles) offer excellent performance, durability, appearance and easy installation making it the ideal rubber flooring for fitness rooms, exercise equipment, utility rooms, garage floors, workshops and anywhere else you need protective flooring. The non-slip rubber tile surface is easy to clean and maintain, and will be your rubber flooring solution for many years to come. These 12"x12"x3/8" eco-friendly recycled rubber floor tiles are manufactured in the USA from scrap tires.
- Each box contains (24) 12"x12"x3/8" tiles with borders.
- Made of 96% Recycled Rubber tires.
- Random grey color flecks.
- Provides Excellent Traction – even when wet!
- Reduces noise and vibrations.
- Can be installed easily over nearly any smooth surface including concrete, asphalt, wood or tile.
- Perfect for indoor as well as outdoor use.
- Easy cleaning:
- Indoor cleaning involves a broom, damp sponge, mop or vacuum cleaner.
- For outdoor use, a water hose, leaf blower or broom is sufficient.
- Commercial grade, shock absorbing, anti-fatigue rubber flooring.
- Keep in mind, rubber mats have a "rubber" odor that will diminish over time.
- Durable and easily assembles in minutes.
Makes any shape (all with finished edges)
- Rubber tiles may be easily trimmed for custom shapes and sizes.
- Great as utility room flooring, as workshop mats, in hobby rooms, under work benches, garage floors, or nywhere else you need protective rubber flooring.
- One box can make a 3'x5', 3'x6', 3'x7', 3'x8' or a wider 4'x4', 4'x5', or a 4'x6' mat size, ideal as a large treadmill mat, elliptical trainer mat, fitness machine mat, and/or a weight bench mat.
- Add more boxes to create fitness room flooring for an entire rubber gym floor.
Utility Flooring interlocking rubber floor tiles can be installed easily over nearly any smooth surface including concrete, asphalt, wood or tile. No special tools are required. The unique tab design holds the tiles together securely without the need of expensive adhesives, tapes or the labor to apply them. Installation is as easy as aligning the tabs and pressing together with your fingers or using a rubber mallet. The unique tab design allows for a square or brick installation pattern. These interlocking rubber floor tiles can also be disassembled and reassembled repeatedly without damaging them.
Click to enlarge
Click to enlarge
For larger coverage areas, we also carry Tuff-N-Easy Rubber Floor Tiles and Rolled Rubber Flooring.
• Utility Rooms
• Hobby Rooms
• Work Benches
• Garage Floors
• Anywhere else you need protective flooring