Parallel Blocks (Set of 2)
Parallel Bar Training & Spotting Blocks for Gymnastics
These gymnastic blocks are a valuable piece of gymnastic equipment. They make the ideal training aid as spotting blocks or for those trying to learn the gymnastics parallel bars. White stripes along two edges visually represent P-bar rails. Parallel Blocks are made of 1-3/8" crosslink that is bonded to all four sides of 100 ILD polyfoam core, providing a stable surface in all horizontal configurations.
Initially developed as a men's bar trainer, they're useful in any gym for gymnasts learning the balance beam, horizontal bar or another apparatus where spotting is needed. They can be used on all sides for different heights. The 18 oz. vinyl covers have 2" wide heavy webbing handles on ends for easy positioning. These parallel blocks are sold as a set of two.
- 2" wide heavy webbing handles on ends for easy positioning.
- 1-3/8" crosslink is bonded to all four sides of 100 ILD polyfoam.
- Available in red, royal blue, light blue, yellow, orange, and other colors shown below.
- Priced per pair
- 28" x 48" x 40" (160 lbs.)
- This product is made-to-order. Please call for current delivery timeframe.
California Residents: California Proposition 65 Warning Information