Share this page with friends:
Your Cart Is Empty
Yoga Mats / Yoga Supplies
Exercise Mats & Products
Request For Quote
Waterproof Pillow Protectors - Classic Collection
Exceptionally soft and made with signature ecru jersey. Two small non-waterproof corner vents were added to the underside to prevent ballooning! The interior is a undetectable thin, non-toxic polyurethane lamination that is 100% waterproof, breathable, safe, and comfortable enough to sleep on directly. If that's not enough, our waterproof pillow case also provides protection against dust mites.
Conventional (includes 1 pair) - $21
- Queen Conventional (includes 1 pair) - $23
Conventional (includes 1 pair) - $25
Tempur/Visco Memory Foam Pillow Protectors:
- Neck - Small & Medium (includes 1 pair) - $21
- Comfort & Symphony - Standard (includes 1 pair) - $21
- Includes: Two protectors per item.
- 100% waterproof (yet breathable) on inside of sleeping surface.
- 55% cotton jersey knit sleeping surface, 45% polyurethane backing.
- Non-toxic polyurethane laminated backing.
- Effectively absorbs all fluids.
- Undetectable under your pillowcase.
- Protects pillow from dust mites and allergens.
- Zippered closure.
- Two corner vents prevent ballooning when closed.
- All protectors available only in ecru (off-white) color.
Usage and Care
Please follow these usage and care instructions. Failure to follow these guidelines
the protective properties of the pillow protector and will
void the warranty.
- Please wash before first use.
- Machine wash warm or cold.
on LOW temperature only. Do not dry on HOT. A HOT dryer will create blistering, causing the backing to pull away and allowing it to leak. This will compromise the protectiveness of the protector.
- Do not use
bleach. It ruins the Polyurethane film which compromise the protectivene abilities of the protector.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- For human
use only. Do not use to protect against animal urine. Animal
urine will destroy
the protective barrier.
- Will not
provide expected protection if used inside-out. Must be used
with cotton on the outside and waterproof polyurethane barrier
towards the pillow.
See some of our Company Testimonials