Share this page with friends:
Your Cart Is Empty
Eco Exercise Mat
All Purpose Sport Mat
Folding Exercise Mat
Exercise Floor - 2'x7/8"
Exercise Floor - 40"x7/8"
Exercise Floor - 2'x1"
Exercise Floor - 4'x1"
Exercise Equipment Mats
Rubber Gym Flooring
Rubber Equipment Mat
Rolled Rubber Gym Floor
Swing Mat - Slide Mat
Whale Exercise Bench
Pilates Power Ring
Request For Quote
Jumbo Exercise Gym Floor - Interlocking Foam Tiles
Jumbo reversible interlocking foam floor mats make the perfect gym floor or any other large workout area requiring padded flooring. They create a durable, comfortable and cushioned surface ideal for training. Each 4'x4'x1" interlocking gym floor tile is lightweight, durable and is available in two reversible colors so you can create a unique look for your home gym flooring or as a commercial fitness floor. The puzzle mat system allows for permanent or portable use.
- We offer the lowest price on this product. Guaranteed!
- Professional grade, shock absorbing, anti-fatigue foam floor.
- Lightweight, durable and assembles in minutes.
- Made of EVA foam.
- Lead-Free, Latex-Free.
- Tile material is completely waterproof and will not absorb water.
- Fire Retardant - Meets the flammability requirements of FHSA Section 1500.3.
- Conforms to "Standard Consumer Safety Specification" - ASTM F963-92.
- Perfect for indoor as well as outdoor use.
- Creates a contemporary look and feel.
- Available in various
pre-selected sizes or create your own size.
- Individual interlocking tile size: 4'x4'
- Thickness: Nominal 1" (25 mm)
- Weight of each tile: Approx. 9 lbs.
- Four reversible color combinations from which to choose. Please note that color shades may sometimes vary slightly due to changes in dye lots.
- Red/Blue (red on one side, blue on the other side)
- Black/Gray (black on one side, gray on the ther other side).
- Lime Green/Forest Green (lime green on one side, forest green on the ther other side).
- Clay/Brown (clay on one side, brown on the the other side).
- Each tile comes with three detachable edge pieces. Leave all three edges on to make an end tile, remove one edge piece to make a corner tile, remove two edges pieces to make a border tile, or remove all three edge pieces to make an inside tile.
- Available only in quantities of 10 or more tiles.
- Create your own interlocking gym flooring! How many tiles do you need for your desired floor dimension? See our Tile Calculator
Also available are our smaller interlocking gym flooring - mini-Jumbo 2'x2'x1" tiles.
Also available are our smaller interlocking workout floor tiles - 2'x2'x7/8".
See some of our Company Testimonials