Share this page with friends:
Your Cart Is Empty
Office Floor Mats
Indoor Carpet Mats
Outdoor Entry Mats
Custom Logo Mats
Non-Slip & Drainage
Interlocking Rubber Tiles
Trade Show Flooring
Front Doormats-Case Qty
Office Chair Mats
Chemical Usage Guide
EPDM Chemical Guide
Mat Rental Service vs. Buy
Benefits of Fatigue Matting
Request For Quote
Recycled Rubber Tree Rings
Click a Color Sample Below to Enlarge
(For Color representation only)
Rubber Tree Ring Mulch vs. Loose Tree Mulch
Give your tree beds a well-maintained look 365 days a year with our eco friendly recycled rubber tree rings. Prevents erosion, compaction and fungal growth while conserving moisture with weed fabric. Unlike loose mulch for trees, rubber tree rings have a diameter of 24’' or 36’' and only take minutes to install for years of maintenance-free landscaping.
- 24" rings: Available in sets of 4 rings
- 36" rings: Available in sets of 2 rings.
- 24" rings: 6 lbs. each
- 36" rings: 11 lbs. each
- Eliminate yearly re-mulching.
- Stop weed growth that robs trees of nutrients and moisture.
- Prevent erosion, compaction and fungal growth.
- Conserve moisture.
- Mow right over it.
- No more scattered mulch.
- Available in Earthtone (24" & 36") and Redwood (24" only).
Made in the
We also carry rubber mulch for playground surfacing and shredded rubber mulch for landscaping.
- If necessary, use a utility knife to cut the center hole of the tree ring approximately one inch in diameter larger than the trunk of the tree.
- Place the rubber tree rings around the base of the tree and remove any grass covered by the tree ring.
- Remove approximately 1/2 inch of soil where the tree ring will be positioned.
- Place the landscape tree ring around the tree and if necessary use a weed mat anchor pin to secure the seam.
See some of our Company Testimonials