Share this page with friends:
Your Cart Is Empty
Office Floor Mats
Indoor Carpet Mats
Outdoor Entry Mats
Custom Logo Mats
Non-Slip & Drainage
Interlocking Rubber Tiles
Trade Show Flooring
Front Doormats-Case Qty
Office Chair Mats
Chemical Usage Guide
EPDM Chemical Guide
Mat Rental Service vs. Buy
Benefits of Fatigue Matting
Request For Quote
Snow Melting Mats - Heated Floor Mats
Snow Melting Mats
Heated floor mats, like our ice and snow melting mats, eliminate snow and ice build up around your property. These electric heat mats melt snow and keep walkways safe all winter long. It is portable and simple to operate. They are designed to be left outside for the entire Winter season.
This electric snow melt mat is a convenient, efficient and reliable solution to prevent snow and ice accumulation (and the resulting liability). No more shoveling, snow blowing, harsh chemicals (such as Ice-A-Way rock salt), or embedded melting systems.
- Heavy Duty Construction: made of an electrical heating element sandwiched between two extremely durable, protective surfaces of non-slip rubber, able to endure even the harshest wear and tear.
- Flexible & Efficient: plugs into any standard 110V outlet, melting up to two inches of accumulated snow in less than one hour. It comes with a 15 foot power cord that plugs into standard outlets using its own Equipment Leakage Circuit Interrupter (ELCI).
- Will heat up to 40 degrees over ambient temperature.
- Completely waterproof, including
cord attachment into mat. Made of waterproof, sealed
and insulated rubber.
- Use wherever you need to melt snow or ice away and have access to power.
- Reliable: designed to be left outside for the entire winter season. Each heated mat is built and tested according to the IEEE 515.1 electrical standard.
- Ideal Uses: entrances, ramps, handicap-accessible structures, loading docks, hospitals, nursing homes, hotels, schools, churches, private homes and more.
Weight: 19 lbs.
Product Thickness: 1/2"
Surface Pattern Height: 0.125 inch
Minimum bend radius: 3 inches
Material: Reinforced UV stabilized butyl rubber
Power Rating: Approx. 320 Watts
Voltage: 120 VAC
In-Line Safety Device/Power Cord
In-Line GFCI/ELCI circuit breaker rated at 15 Amp
ELCI trip level 27 mA
Cold lead length (nominal) 15 ft.
Cold lead gauge 14/3
ETL and CETL listed/certified (ETL
versus UL certification)
See some of our Company Testimonials