Your Cart Is Empty
Office Floor Mats
Indoor Carpet Mats
Outdoor Entry Mats
Custom Logo Mats
Non-Slip & Drainage
Interlocking Rubber Tiles
Trade Show Flooring
Front Doormats-Case Qty
Office Chair Mats
Chemical Usage Guide
Mat Rental Service vs. Buy
Benefits of Fatigue Matting
Request For Quote
Flat Panel Radiant Heaters
This Flat Panel Radiant Heater is a personal space heater that can be used practically anywhere. This energy efficient, safe, flat panel heater provides relief for cold legs and feet at a low cost of electricity (ten times more efficient than a traditional space heater).
Feeling a draft on your legs? Cure cold leg problems with this personal space heater. Place our flat panel heater under your desk (using our optional stand) or mount it on a wall to get instant warmth from the radiant heat panel.
Safer Than Traditional Space Heaters
- Not too hot to touch.
- No carbon monoxide poisoning risk
- No fire risk
- Won't overheat. Built-in thermostat
- Provides relief to cold legs and feet.
- Emits gentle radiant heat
- Improves comfort and work performance.
More Efficient Than a Space Heater
- Uses less energy than a strong light bulb.
- Easily mounts on walls or on the sides of desks allowing for lower room temperatures.
- Use in employee workspaces, offices or factory floors as under-desk heaters, or office heaters
- Keep your pet warm in its sleeping area
- Use at home wherever you need extra warmth
- Use multiple units to create a 'wall' of efficient heat
- Keep sensitive plants and vegetation warm
- Ideal for parking
or auto garages, farm buildings or barns, security or toll
booths, warehouses, check-out counters, shipping desks or any
unheated ares of a workplace.
safer than space heaters which can tip over and cause fires.
- Power consumption:
about 150 Watts/0.9 Amps (draws no more power than a strong lightbulb, costs
pennies a day).
- take the panel with you wherever you go.
- Does not emit electromagnetic interference (EMI).
- ETL listed/certified (ETL
versus UL certification)
- CLS certified
- 6 foot electrical cord with polarized, two-conductor plug (will fit
into wall socket only one way)
- No built-in on/off switch; just plug in/unplug, use a power strip
with a switch, or use our HI-LO-OFF switch.
- Size: 22"x16"x1"
Don't forget the stand! Use it to place your heating panel anywhere.
For temperature adjustment and more convenient on/off control, try our hi-lo-off switch. It allows you to adjust the flat panel radiant heaters to a low power output setting or to turn it off completely without having to unplug it (or turning off a power strip). The low power setting yields more gentle heat to keep you warm if the uncontrolled temperature is hotter than you need.